All congress attendants (visitors and presenting authors) are required to register for the congress. Congress fees include:
- 2 year membership of EAWOP (as general policy of EAWOP), including all services such as free receipt of the European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology and the Organizational Psychology Review, sponsored summer schools and practitioner workshops, etc. (does not hold for one day registrations and accompanying persons)
- Access to the congress program including welcome reception
- Lunch buffet or take away lunches on conference days and refreshments during the session breaks
- Prices in Euro
Early registration and payment
(receipt of payment until Feb. 15th, 2015)
Late registration and payment
(receipt of payment after Feb. 15th, 2015 but before May 15th, 2015)
(registration and/or receipt of payment after May. 15th, 2015)
| Associate memb./Non-European participants2
| PhD students/ Undergraduates3
SIOP and/or IAAP
| One day registration6
| Accompanying person7
1) Regular participants/Full member of EAWOP
In order to become a full member one must:
- be citizen or long-term resident of any European country
- hold a university degree in psychology or have an equivalent qualification in psychology which is recognized by the EAWOP Assembly
- be professionally and/or scientifically active in the field of W&O psychology
2) Associate member of EAWOP/Non-European participants
In order to become an associate member one must:
- hold a university degree in psychology or another subject area
- be professionally and/or scientifically active in a field that is recognized as relevant for W&O psychology
3) PhD students and Undergraduates/Student member
In order to become a student member one must document (copy of student ID) to be:
- be an undergraduate or post graduate student in W&O psychology in any University
- be scientifically active in the field of W&O psychology
4) Senior (retired) participant/Senior member
In order to become a senior member one must confirm the retirement by a copy of an official document Senior membership can be held for a maximum of four years.
5) Membership of SIOP and/or IAAP give a reduction in congress fee, and must be confirmed with membership certificate
6) One day registration
Please note that One Day Registrations are only offered for interested visitors but not for congress attendants authoring a paper or presenting contributions within the official program during the congress.
7) Registration fee for accompanying persons includes the opening ceremony, the welcome reception, the closing ceremony, and take away lunches during the congress days. However, accompanying persons will not have access to any of the conference rooms or the poster sessions.
Additional charges for
- Pre-conference workshops: Euro 95 for each 3-hour workshop
- Congress Dinner: Location and price to be decided
- Social activities: Guided Tours will be offered by Oslo Guide Service –to be ordered directly:
Read more about and book the tours.
NOTE: A 6 Euro handling fee is added to cover costs of money transfer.
- Cancellation before March 1st 2015: 50% refund
- Cancellation after March 1st 2015: no refund
Please also see our Terms of Registration and Payment.
Create a user account, submit you contributions, register for the congress.